Negotiation Skills for Managers – Executive Education Course
Negotiation is a vital tool for driving value across your organization. When building profitable relationships, the ability to think on your feet and analyze complex deals is critical to any executive’s success.
The Negotiation Skills for Managers Program examines the core decision-making challenges that managers face every day. Using case discussions and negotiation simulations, executives will analyze their current negotiation strategies and will learn how to implement new approaches. These skills will help the executive to drive performance at their organizations by becoming a better manager and leader.
The course focuses on understanding the core elements of negotiation, competitive environment management, and decision-making competencies. Learning Objectives are:
- Learning the basics of rational thinking by identifying the barriers that keep you from optimal decision making
- Realizing better outcomes with preparation and clear thinking by focusing on the other parties involved
- Creating value for all parties by closing deals, while still claiming the appropriate amount for your organization
- Gaining analytical decision-making skills for both competitive and cooperative business strategies to predict the end results of any strategic interaction
- Implementing new ideas to improve decisions across entire organizations
This program serves a highly diverse, qualified group of executives, and also is appropriate for those who have taken prior negotiation courses. Participants represent a wide range of business titles and functions, and often are employed in fast-moving, dynamic industries, such as technology, consulting, investment banking, pharmaceutical, medical, and energy.
The Negotiation Skills for Managers from Lancaster Executive will equip you with more than deal-making skills. This leadership development programs is an unparalleled learning experience designed to help you create a critical strategic outlook, analytical processes, and exceptional decision-making for every negotiation.